The Tietgen Residence Hall opens its doors for the first annual TIETGEN FESTIVAL and thereby plant our flag on the cultural map of Copenhagen. We want to invite you to join the party! We have a lot to celebrate - life, love, that Inger Støjberg is single. And of course the fact that Tietgen is turning 10 years this May.
SO JOIN US FOR A DAY FILLED WITH:
We promise to keep you updated while we continually reveal new ARTISTS and social ACTIVITIES.
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/674410429350882/
Before the 1st of April: Only 75kr (excl. fees).
From the 1st of April: 95kr (excl. fees).
From the 1st of May: 120 kr. (excl. fees)
- Official opening at 12:00
- Tickets required for entrance after 16:00
- Minimum age required for ticket purchase: 18
- Tickets are non-refundable
- No drugs
- Visitation may occur
- Bring legal ID
- Join facebook event for updates @ Tietgen Festival 2017
- Bicycles can be parked at KUA
- Nearest metro station: Islands Brygge st. / DR Byen st.
- No car parking available